Google
 

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Home- based babysitter or Registered childcare?

Since I started my part-time job (twice weekly @ 4 hour/session ) about a month ago, life has been a bit unstable for us especially the kids. . It’s what I call “adjustment period”. But I’m very sure that things will go smoothly as soon as we get used to the routine. So far, the hubby looks after the kids when I’m not available. He’s self employed so we do have the luxury of flexible working hours. However this is never done without a sigh. So I’ve been thinking hard of finding an alternative caregiver though I do know that nothing beats having the parents themselves taking care of their own flesh & blood. And my children don’t have any complain of having their father’s company though they do prefer me over him. Like I said, it’s just a matter of time and getting adjusted.

Cost wise - Both babysitter & childcare charge around RM250 per month for one baby. But in terms of quality and service, I'm still gathering the infos. Check out www.kindergarten2u.com.

No comments: